Welcome to the Saraswati Institute of technology, Kharghar. We hope that our site will allow our alum to keep in touch with their classmates.
In addition we hope through our web site that we will keep you informed about the current activities at Saraswati Institute of Technology, Kharghar. You will find all of our school activities listed on the web site.
We encourage all alumni to register their information on this web site. This site will also serve as a means to communicate information about upcoming reunions and other alumni sponsored events.
If you have any information regarding an upcoming reunion or event, please feel free to notify us, so we can post it on this site.
Objective of alumni
Objective 1 – Support to Students and Institute
- Arranging for Industrial visit/training of students.
- Assisting in Placements.
- Providing information on latest happenings e.g. exhibitions, products, seminars, etc.
- Arranging guest lectures in the college.
- Management training for faculty and the management, if required.
- Arranging training program, career consultations (Higher studies, developing communication and interpersonal skills of students for interviews).
Objective 2 – Link between Industry and Institute
- To find sponsors for graduation / higher education / training from the industries. Arranging new & second hand equipments from the industries, quality spare parts for the equipments, arranging raw material for the up-gradation of the college labs. To project and promote the college to industrial houses and creating a brand image.
- Arranging representations in trade fairs from the college.
Objective 3 – Networking Amongst Alumni
- Create database of graduated students & create a networking website of the Alumni association.
- To arrange get-togethers at various locations in order to promote active interaction between the members.
- To interact and motivate members to associate and contribute for the alumni. To propagate the feeling of belongingness to the community.
- Orientation of incoming alumni members.
[contact-form-7 id=”666″ title=”Alumni Form”]